McGills is based in Cirencester, in the heart of the Cotswolds – home to many family farms, ancestral estates, equestrian businesses and a large allied supply chain.
The agricultural and rural sector makes up one of our largest client groups.
Typically we act for:
- Family farms
- Suppliers and tradespeople to the agricultural sector
- Equestrian businesses
- Large family estates
We regularly assist clients from the agricultural and rural sector with services relating to:
- Preparing monthly VAT Returns, to obtain refunds from HMRC
- Preparing statutory accounts and tax returns
- Tax advice such as succession planning and protecting the family business from the possibility of next generation failed marriages
- Inheritance tax reviews
- Commercial advice on developing the business
To find out how McGills can help agricultural and rural clients save time, money and tax, please contact us now.