At McGills, our team is experienced companies both large and small, organised and … less so.
From the best presented accounting records, to the proverbial brown paper bag, we’ve seen it all before. We’ll turn your figures into a professionally prepared set of annual accounts.
Our work is always closely tailored to your individual needs and preferences and, where necessary, we’ll suggest ways of improving your systems to help you reduce costs.
Limited companies and LLPs must prepare annual accounts and submit them to Companies House in a statutory format.
Sole traders and partnerships also have to meet self-assessment filing deadlines.
Great partnerships start here – we can help:
- Prepare your annual accounts and financial statements and file at Companies House
- Prepare accounts to help complete your self-assessment tax returns
The benefits for you:
- You remain compliant and will not face any fines or penalties
- We can identify areas where we can help to reduce your tax liability
- Potential suggestions for cost and profit improvements within your business
- Financial control over your business, to check on your progress and any risk areas
To find out how McGills can help you with your accounts and save you time, money and tax, please contact us now.