Whether you operate as a sole trader or as an owner managed limited company, we understand that your business will demand that your customers come first, leaving you with little time to sort out your bookkeeping and keeping on top of your tax returns.
We work with a number of tradespeople including plumbers, heating engineers, electricians, plasterers and builders.
As such, we regularly assist with services relating to:
- Company formation and setting up a new businesses
- Bookkeeping advice or advice on computerised accounting software
- VAT advice
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Company secretarial and corporation tax compliance
- Personal tax returns
- Managing payroll
- Commercial advice on developing the business
By providing hands-on accountancy support, we can free up your time so that you can spend time doing what you do best – helping your customers and building a profitable business.
To find out how McGills can help tradespeople save time, money and tax, please contact us now.