At McGills, we can help with both the routine preparation of VAT returns and VAT planning of more complex business aspects where careful preparation is essential.
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is becoming tougher and VAT investigations are increasingly more common-place, so it’s important that your accountants have experience and success in dealing with VAT investigations.
Great partnerships start here – we can help you:
- Choose the right VAT scheme for your business
- Advise if VAT registration is beneficial and if so register your business
- Train your staff to ensure you record VAT correctly, or
- Complete and file your VAT forms for you
- Deal with HMRC disputes and represent you at VAT tribunals if necessary
The benefits for you:
- You comply with VAT if required
- You use the most suitable VAT scheme for your business
- Your staff are trained to complete VAT records correctly
- You can choose to have us complete your VAT forms, so there’s no stress or hassle
- We have all of the information and experience if you are subject to a HMRC VAT investigation
To find out how McGills can support you with VAT services and help to save you time, money and tax, please contact us now.