VAT can be a complex area and there are several VAT schemes to choose from.
At McGills, we can help with both the routine preparation of VAT returns and VAT planning of more complex business aspects where careful preparation is essential.
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is becoming tougher and VAT investigations are increasingly more common-place, so it’s important that your accountants have experience and success in dealing with VAT investigations.
Great partnerships start here – we can help you:
- Choose the right VAT scheme for your business
- Advise if VAT registration is beneficial and if so register your business
- Train your staff to ensure you record VAT correctly, or
- Complete and file your VAT forms for you
- Deal with HMRC disputes and represent you at VAT tribunals if necessary
The benefits for you:
- You comply with VAT if required
- You use the most suitable VAT scheme for your business
- Your staff are trained to complete VAT records correctly
- You can choose to have us complete your VAT forms, so there’s no stress or hassle
- We have all of the information and experience if you are subject to a HMRC VAT investigation