New business start-up services
So, you’ve decided to start up your own business and become your own boss? Congratulations! We recognize that there may seem to be an endless list of tasks to deal with, quite apart from the actual day-to-day running of your business.
At McGills we’re here to support you and to try and lighten your load.
We have helped countless individuals fulfil their dreams to become successful business owners.
Whether you need assistance with a full-scale business plan or advice on VAT, we’re here to support you.
Great partnerships start here – we can help you:
- Choose the most suitable legal structure for your business
- Register your new business with Companies House and HMRC
- Choose the most appropriate bookkeeping system
- Provide a free Bookkeeping spreadsheet if needed
- Prepare a business plan, cash-flow projections and budgets
- Assess what finance you need and how you can access it
- Provide Sage software and bespoke training
- Identify the full range of allowable business expenses
- Cloud accounting
The benefits for you
- Advice to guide you through the new business start-up minefield
- Confidence that you have the most tax efficient and appropriate legal structure
- The knowledge that you have the financial systems to control your cash flow
- Reassurance that help is only a call away and it’s included within your annual quote