No-one wants to pay more tax than is absolutely necessary. The only way to achieve this is through careful tax planning to reduce your tax liabilities, structure your business correctly and make the most of your personal tax allowances.
At McGills, our tax team deal with individual tax and corporate tax planning and help our clients pay a lot less tax and run their businesses tax efficiently.
We can help you with:
- Advice on tax and your employment status
- Preparation of your self-assessment tax returns
- Personal tax investigations
- Advice on tax for overseas properties, assets and residence
- Inheritance tax planning
- Tax issues with probate for executors and act as professional trustees or executors
- Tax planning advice for companies of all sizes
- Partnership and unincorporated business tax planning
- Advice on employee taxation, for both employers and employees
- Help with VAT and other indirect taxes
- Capital gains tax advice to maximise exemptions and reliefs
- Tax implications of share option schemes
- Tax and VAT investigations and reviews
- Unclaimed Tax relief – have you claimed what you’re entitled to?
Tax Investigation Fee Protection
You may also want to consider our Tax Investigation Fee Protection to protect you and your business from the cost of HMRC tax investigations, it starts at just £65 plus VAT.
The benefits for you:
- You know that you are as tax efficient as you can be!
- If you take out tax investigation insurance our fees, if you are investigated, are covered