By 2018, every UK employer will need to provide a workplace pensions for their employees.
Finding out what you need to do, as an employer, to prepare your company for workplace pensions can be daunting. This is where McGills can step in.
Great partnerships start here – we can help:
- Guide you through the whole process
- Arrange a review of your current systems and helping you assess the costs involved
- Incorporate workplace pensions into your existing payroll or provide you with a complete payroll service
The benefits for you:
- Peace of mind that your business is fully-compliant
- A workplace pension which can be seamlessly incorporated into your payroll system
- You save time and effort
We’ve created a comprehensive guide to workplace pensions which includes details on the ways in which we can help you prepare, what to expect and where to start.
We’ve also created a simple workplace pension checklist to help you comply with your legal duties and identify what steps you need to take to ensure that your business is workplace pension ready.
To find out how McGills can support you with workplace pensions and help to save you time, money and tax, please contact us now.