If you run a construction business, you know that managing finances can be complicated and time-consuming, particularly with the additional rules that apply to this sector.
You need to spend your time focussing on your projects rather than bookkeeping and tax matters – and we understand that.
We act for an increasing number of clients in the construction industry including:
- Main contractors
- Sub-contractors and tradesmen
- One-off speculative developers
Our services tailored to the construction sector include:
- Setting up a new business
- CIS registration and administration
- Bookkeeping advice or advice on computerised accounting software
- Tax planning and business development advice
- Reverse charge VAT reporting
- Property transaction advice
- Accurate bookkeeping services
- Expert tax planning to minimise your tax liability
- Effective cash flow management services
- Payroll services including contractor (IR35) payments
Our services are cost-effective, and we will work with you to create a tailored accounting solution that meets your needs and budget.
To learn more about how our services can help your construction business to thrive, please contact us today.
Watch our webinar – VAT Reverse Charge
Held on 12 February 2021, this webinar outlines the changes that are now in effect from the VAT Reverse Charge.
More than 150,000 businesses connected to the construction industry have to make a fundamental change to the way they manage their VAT processes.
The reverse charge applies to business-to-business supplies where both businesses are registered for VAT, there is an onward supply of construction and the parties are subject to the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
To find out how McGills can help you save time, money and tax, please contact us now.