- The Stamp Duty Land Tax Nil Rate Band will be reduced to £250,000.
- Employers must start making a 10 per cent contribution to the wages of furloughed employees under the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, on top of the regular pension and NIC contributions.
- New 66% business rates relief system begins for eligible retail, hospitality and leisure properties. This is capped at £2 million per business for properties that were required to be closed on 5 January 2021, or £105,000 per business for other eligible properties.
Copies of 2020/21 P11d documents should be issued to employees.
VAT returns and payments due for Accounting Quarter period ending 31 May.
Last day to make CJRS claims for June.
Deadline for electronic remittance of PAYE, NICs and CIS to HMRC.
Last date to amend a CJRS claim for June where it has been underclaimed.
- Deadline for filing of accounts with Companies House for accounting periods ended 31 July 2020 and 31 October 2020.
- All mortgage and consumer credit holidays will end.
- The second payment on account for the 2020/21 tax year is due.