Switching to an online accounting package not only enables business owners to focus on the running of their business by taking away the need to input and manage accounts manually, but it also enables them to access their accounts in real time, at any time, from anywhere in the world.
As a Xero Partner, the team at McGills can provide expert advice and support on using this cloud software solution for your business.
Once you allow us access to the accounting data, we can share the same set of accounts and access financial data at the same time from anywhere that has an internet connection, enabling us to build a closer relationship with your business.
Xero is also compatible with smartphones, tablets and other mobile technologies.
Benefits of Xero include:
- it is cloud-based, with secure, easy access via the internet – you can log on anytime, anywhere, to see your cash flow in real time
- it is simple to use
- we can log in whenever clients need us to check or review accounts, answer questions, give proactive advice and run reports, all in real time
- Xero provides up-to-date financial reporting, with quick links to all the original transactions
- you can carry out pay runs, track wage expenses or connect with your payroll system
- it allows you to manage your spending and make bill payments in bulk to creditors
- you will have free, unlimited, round the clock email support and access to a online help centre
- Xero offers automatic importing and coding of your bank transactions
- you can create and send invoices automatically and be paid online
- you can review expenses claims and approve receipts
- Xero allows you to track stock movements and make invoicing even easier with the inventory items facility
- you can reconcile foreign currency accounts, with gains and losses calculated for you.
For more information please contact us.